Saturday, June 28, 2014

Siberian Sunday

Welcome to Siberian Sunday!  

Today's subject...blowing of the coat, with me, Mya Boo Boo as your commentator!
 First, let me say that it is an honor to be a Siberian Husky!  I mean, what could be better!  

Second, as I am the most beautiful girl in the Universe, it is a rare site to see me in such an un-groomed state!


But, as Mommy's back has gotten worse, my hooman brother has fallen behind in his duties.  Of course, the fact that I give him the CLAW when he tries to brush me...could be part of the problem.
 
 Like all good Siberians, it is my duty to make it as difficult on the hoomans as possible.  This includes wiggling, struggling, screaming at the top of my lungs, scratching with my CLAWS, and in some rare (or not) cases, the use of my teeth.
At this point, the hooman brother has all but given up and is dutifully vacuuming the house 5 times a day instead.  

I cannot repeat the words he used to described my, umm, temperament.  But I am pretty sure he heard them while playing his silly video games.  Or perhaps Game of Thrones.  We all know those HBO words.

Since our pack has shrunk considerably, I naturally assumed the new blog would be about me...and only me.  Well, I can assure you the hoomans are paying for this error in judgement.  See, I think the enormous fluffs of my fur being distributed throughout the house is a good place to start the payback.  After all, I will shed again...and again...and again.

Regardless, this concludes my first post on the NEW bloggie.

Mya Boo Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment