Saturday, September 20, 2014

A Pack in Need

Thank you to all my friends who have sent encouraging messages and prayers.  It is so appreciated.

At this point, we are still in desperate need.  We have had a few contributions, but we are still far from the goal.  This goal is exactly what we need to stay in our home until the end of December.  It includes rent, utilities, and other bills.  If we can manage to find jobs, then we will have a chance to get back on our feet.  I am educated and held a good job for almost 25 years.  I shouldn't have a problem finding work.  Anything.  My son is young, but he is smart and able to work anything as well.

The main goal is to keep our pets.  Four dogs and two cats.  I have no family, except my son and these babies.  They are all I have.

So, please, if you would please share our GoFundMe page.  You can read more of our story and see more pictures of the babies that I love so much.

Thank you.  The dog blog community is truly a family of people with huge hearts and loving arms.  I am blessed.

Sherri and the Pack!

No comments:

Post a Comment