Friday, September 26, 2014

The Pack is still in need!! Please help!

 Happy Autumn friends!  

This is our last weekend of September.  For us, it is a critical time.  We need to have enough money raised to stay in our rental home through the month of October...
 Or we will be homeless.

I want to thank everyone who has given, shared, and prayed.  This has given us a lifeline that we wouldn't have had if it were not for such amazing friends.
 But the need isn't over. 

Once we pay our October bills, we will need to start coming up with November.  

During this time, it allows us to search for jobs.  Once we have employment, things will become more stable.
 Our biggest danger isn't living in a box on the side of the street...

It's having to get rid of our fur-kids.  They are my babies.  Since March, when I lost my job, I've re-homed 4 and lost 1 to cancer.  

I cannot live and lose any more.

 I can live in a tent or in a box, as long as I have my babies.  But I can't safely and securely live like that with 3 dogs and 2 cats.  It wouldn't be safe for them.  


CoCo (above) is 10 years old.  She couldn't be re-homed even if I were willing.  She is not friendly with other dogs.

Mya Boo Boo is fearful of people.  She's been this way since we got her.  She will be 8 years old in December. 
 

Then we have the cats.  I refuse to re-home a black cat right before Halloween.  

And my other kitty isn't friendly either.  

Sounds like I have a lot of anti-social pets! 
Please, if you can help, we would greatly appreciate it!

If not, I understand.  Times are tough for everyone.  So please, share our request and send prayers our way...good thoughts and some encouragement.

To give, go to http://www.gofundme.com/eoynbg.

We have also set up an Amazon Wish List here:  http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/17BKA7VTG6TNR/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_ws_wrHjub0WN61HZ

Finally, we have a PayPay account under koovawolf@hotmail.com 
 
Again, thank everyone for their kindness.  I am so blessed to have such great blogging friends.  You have shown me love and helped to lift my failing spirits.

Sherri and the Pack

1 comment:

  1. Hi dog lover,

    No matter what your dog’s problem behavior is…

    Be it jumping, peeing inappropriately, aggression, pulling on the leash…or whatever…

    There is ONE SOLUTION that can help STOP this problem now

    The sad fact is…

    Most Dog trainers miss this solution entirely.

    They give you cookie cutting training programs.

    They use outdated and ‘mean’ dominance techniques.

    Or worse yet…

    They have no qualifications and are complete phonies.

    So what’s the answer to stopping your Dog’s behavior problems?

    In 4 simple words…

    Discovering your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    Let me explain…

    In my 10 years as a certified trainer…there’s ONE BIG LESSON I have learned.

    More intelligent dogs are better behaved.

    A More intelligent dog takes commands easier

    …and understands what you need from them.

    The good news is…

    No matter how clever you think your dog is.

    You can >>> Unlock their hidden intelligence quickly and easily.

    >>> I’ll explain everything on this page.

    Don’t waste a second longer coping with problem behaviors you don’t need to be dealing with.

    PS Check out the brain training for Dogs course now. It’s great for eliminating any bad behaviors by tapping into your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    PPS- check out the cool dog pictures on this page.



    ReplyDelete