Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cat foster might be needed!!!



 Hi friends!!!  It is a perfectly wonderful FALL day here in Georgia!  The sun is shinning!  It is crisp and beautiful!

Of course, some cats are napping!!!


These are my two baby kitties...Sophie (white) who is 4 1/2 and Salem (black) who is 3.

I thought I had a foster lined up for them, in the even that we lost our home.  But now, I do not.  And if we do end up homeless, I cannot have my kitty babies with me.  :( 
 They are both spoiled rotten.  Complete inside cats.

So, if you know of someone in the Chattanooga, TN area who could take them for a few months (if we lose our home), I would greatly appreciate it.
Please...if you can, please share our urgent need.  We are close to having enough money to stay in our home through October.  This will allow us to continue searching for employment.


Everyone has permission to share this on their blogs, FB...anywhere.  We are in such a dire need.

Thank you so much to all my friends!  The prayers and encouragement are lifesavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment