Sunday, October 26, 2014

Coco Bean having some fun in the sun!

 Hi furiends!  CoCo Bean here!  Yes, that fat Siberian actually stepped aside so that I could post some photos on the bloggie!  Just because she and I do not "get along"...the world isn't just about her!  Hmmmp!
 Enough about her.  This is ME!!!  I adore playing in the back yard!  Reesie-Cup comes out and plays with me sometimes.  I love her.  She is my favorite sister!  Hehehehe!
 For those who do not know me, I am the oldest, age 10, and of course the smartest.  I am part German Shepherd and part Australian Shepherd. 
 So I have beauty and brains!  Mommy says I may be the smallest, but I have the biggest bite!  Oh yes I do!  Just ask the fat Siberian...heheheheh!
 Here are me and Reesie!  She is so much fun to play with!  And she can outrun me!  Woofs!  Guess I am slowing down in my old'er age!
Although Mommy cannot allow me and the fat Siberian out together (at all--ever--ever), I still get to have lots of fun.  I enjoy my time with Reesie and when I'm out with Mommy, just watching TV!  Life is good!

So, goodbye for now.  I will try and come back when the fat Siberian isn't looking!  Until then, sending lots of slobbery Shepherd kisses to my furiends!

CoCo Bean

********************************
Painter Pack mom here!  Please remember our current, urgent need.  We have enough money for rent in November, but we are moving on to December.  There have been several job interviews, but nothing concrete yet.  Please share our need and pray for us!  There are buttons to the right of this post, on our page, for the GoFundMe account and to donate on PayPal.  Also, we have an Amazon Wish List set up.  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/17BKA7VTG6TNR/ref=topnav_lists_1
 
We are currently very low on hard dog food.  So, if  you can, we would greatly appreciate that.

Thank you all so much.  We love our blogging friends more than words can express!

Sherri and the Pack

1 comment:

  1. Hi dog lover,

    No matter what your dog’s problem behavior is…

    Be it jumping, peeing inappropriately, aggression, pulling on the leash…or whatever…

    There is ONE SOLUTION that can help STOP this problem now

    The sad fact is…

    Most Dog trainers miss this solution entirely.

    They give you cookie cutting training programs.

    They use outdated and ‘mean’ dominance techniques.

    Or worse yet…

    They have no qualifications and are complete phonies.

    So what’s the answer to stopping your Dog’s behavior problems?

    In 4 simple words…

    Discovering your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    Let me explain…

    In my 10 years as a certified trainer…there’s ONE BIG LESSON I have learned.

    More intelligent dogs are better behaved.

    A More intelligent dog takes commands easier

    …and understands what you need from them.

    The good news is…

    No matter how clever you think your dog is.

    You can >>> Unlock their hidden intelligence quickly and easily.

    >>> I’ll explain everything on this page.

    Don’t waste a second longer coping with problem behaviors you don’t need to be dealing with.

    PS Check out the brain training for Dogs course now. It’s great for eliminating any bad behaviors by tapping into your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    PPS- check out the cool dog pictures on this page.



    ReplyDelete