Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Mischief

 Hello blogging buddies!  Mya Boo Boo here wif some more photos from this weekend's beewootiful weather here in Georgia!
 Of course, the beewootifulest thing is me!!  Haroo!!  A husky knows what a husky knows!  And I knows I is beewootiful!


Here is Reesie doing her sniffing duty.  She is the one who keeps the perimeter secure.  Yes...I know. We are doomed.


I was hiding behind the tree, ready to scare her!


But she caught me before I could jump out and say BOO!  It was just dumb labradork luck.



So, I let her pass.  Dorks....so goofy.

While I was outside, the cats were in the kitchen, sniffing around.  I don't know what cats sniff for...except mice.   But Sophie was sniffing.



Guess she didn't find any mice.



Aren't I just beewootiful!!!



Mommy says I am stubborn and bull-headed.  And I say, YES!  Of course I am!

I go out when Mommy let's me...but I only come in when I want to come in!  It's a husky's right to stubbornly say, nah.  Not now.
 
 So, I spent some extra time outside, roaming in my yard.  No critters today.  Sometimes we see wabbits from the woods come out. But they don't come into our yard.  Not sure why........**nicker**

 Come on woo little wabbits!  Come play wif us!!! 

**giggles***



 Uhoh....I hear Mommy using that tone...woo know the one.  It means troubles if woo don't come. 



So, I decided it was time for me to go inside.  




Maybe I will get a treat for being such a good girl!
 Inside, I ran into the cats again...doing whatever it is that they do.  

Cats.  Silly cats.

 So, I hope woo all enjoyed my outside adventure!  Be sure and visit us often because, as a Siberian, I demand your attention!

Mya Boo Boo

*****
The Painter Pack Mom here!  Please remember our current need regarding the possibility of being homeless.  There is a button to the right of the blog for the GoFundMe account as well as a PayPal Donate button.   

We also have an Amazon Wish List set up here:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/17BKA7VTG6TNR/ref=topnav_lists_2


As you can see from the post, all the doggies love being able to run in the back yard.  And I don't care where we are, as long as we are together as a family.  But being homeless with pets would be so difficult...and dangerous.  

So, please, if you cannot give, then share and pray for us.  Right now we have rent for November, but not enough for utilities.  Thank you for all that you have done!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi dog lover,

    No matter what your dog’s problem behavior is…

    Be it jumping, peeing inappropriately, aggression, pulling on the leash…or whatever…

    There is ONE SOLUTION that can help STOP this problem now

    The sad fact is…

    Most Dog trainers miss this solution entirely.

    They give you cookie cutting training programs.

    They use outdated and ‘mean’ dominance techniques.

    Or worse yet…

    They have no qualifications and are complete phonies.

    So what’s the answer to stopping your Dog’s behavior problems?

    In 4 simple words…

    Discovering your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    Let me explain…

    In my 10 years as a certified trainer…there’s ONE BIG LESSON I have learned.

    More intelligent dogs are better behaved.

    A More intelligent dog takes commands easier

    …and understands what you need from them.

    The good news is…

    No matter how clever you think your dog is.

    You can >>> Unlock their hidden intelligence quickly and easily.

    >>> I’ll explain everything on this page.

    Don’t waste a second longer coping with problem behaviors you don’t need to be dealing with.

    PS Check out the brain training for Dogs course now. It’s great for eliminating any bad behaviors by tapping into your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    PPS- check out the cool dog pictures on this page.



    ReplyDelete