Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hanging out with the Chocolate girl!

 Hello everyone!  The Pack mom here again!  We have spent this beautiful fall day hanging out inside with our Chocolate girl, Reesie-Cup. She is recovering great from her spay surgery this past Wednesday!  

 She may look like she's not full of energy, but she is!  Oh yes, she is!
 Just ask Sophia!  She will tell you just how rambunctious that chocolate tail can be!
 *****Crickets******
 Reesie:  "I think I will take a nap now...got to save my energy for tomorrow!"
Mya Boo Boo:  "Trust me...nothing wrong with that labra-dork!  But, she's milking it for all it's worth!  Smart dork!"

*****************************************************
Now for the "other" stuff.  

Please, remember that we are on the brink of being homeless.  Long story short, I lost my job in March 2014.  I thought I had more than 6 months of unemployment.  But I found out the second week of September, that it was ending on the 30th of that month.  Thanks to our wonderful friends, we have raised enough money to stay through October.  However, we haven't raised any money for November.  And our landlord has said that we cannot be late or short on rent.  It is due by the 3rd each month.

It is just me, my son (age 22) and pets.  My son has been desperately looking for a job since April with no luck.  As for me, I lost my job due to health issues.  I have applied for disability, thinking I'd have a year to 18 months of unemployment.  Now, I've still not had a decision on my disability, and probably won't for another 2 months.  So, I either have to try and find a job that I can do, or my son has to find a good, full time job.  

I am begging my friends to share our need, through our GoFundMe page at 

http://www.gofundme.com/eoynbg

We understand that everyone is struggling in one way or another.  But please, if you can, share our need on your FB or Google+ pages.  It may help us.  Otherwise, without rent on November 3rd, we will be homeless within 7 days (which is Georgia law).

My son has a PayPal account under koovawolf@hotmail.com if needed.

So, thank you for your shares and prayers.   They are all appreciated more than you can know.

Sherri and the Pack

1 comment:

  1. Hi dog lover,

    No matter what your dog’s problem behavior is…

    Be it jumping, peeing inappropriately, aggression, pulling on the leash…or whatever…

    There is ONE SOLUTION that can help STOP this problem now

    The sad fact is…

    Most Dog trainers miss this solution entirely.

    They give you cookie cutting training programs.

    They use outdated and ‘mean’ dominance techniques.

    Or worse yet…

    They have no qualifications and are complete phonies.

    So what’s the answer to stopping your Dog’s behavior problems?

    In 4 simple words…

    Discovering your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    Let me explain…

    In my 10 years as a certified trainer…there’s ONE BIG LESSON I have learned.

    More intelligent dogs are better behaved.

    A More intelligent dog takes commands easier

    …and understands what you need from them.

    The good news is…

    No matter how clever you think your dog is.

    You can >>> Unlock their hidden intelligence quickly and easily.

    >>> I’ll explain everything on this page.

    Don’t waste a second longer coping with problem behaviors you don’t need to be dealing with.

    PS Check out the brain training for Dogs course now. It’s great for eliminating any bad behaviors by tapping into your dog’s hidden intelligence.

    PPS- check out the cool dog pictures on this page.



    ReplyDelete